Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Leg Waxing
17 Posts
I now go to Sunita's at "Cut Of Styles". She has a beauty salon near the "Rice Bowl Of China". Take the path up the side of the resturant. I know she does haircuts, manicures, pedicures,threading, massage, and facials. Not sure about waxing though as I didn't have that done but it's worth giving her a try. She's very nice and is fully trained. The prices are unbelievable. I think I paid 150 rupees for a manicure which lasted about 1 hour. She was employed in the Taj Hotel salon. Her mobile no was 9822586994 last year when I was there. I will definitely being going again next month. All this info was provided by Gramps last year I'm pleased to say! (Cheers Gramps) Tracy :)
:wave: Hi candolimlover. I tried ESPEES' its on the right hand side if your going into calangute more or less opposite snow whites laundry (think thats right) i had pedicure,facial cost was 250rps but that was in 2006 my hubby come with me and she made him sit outside to wait then drawed the curtain across so he could'nt see inside i had to laugh.They do most things never asked about leg waxing but thats the norm these days the ph No 2489208 the girls in there was lovely.
Just noticed this post,asked my wife who dug out Sunitas price list from her last visit in Dec. and prices quoted were half leg 60rps, full leg 100rps, bikini 100 rps Dont know if I mentioned earlier but she only does females, My wife couldnt even persuade her to give me a pedicure. Just say Helen & Alan recommended her and she'll know who you mean. She's very busy however as lots of locals use her so it's best to phone when you arrive for an appointment Alan
Very reasonable prices. Apart from waxing what else can you have done? Things like pedicure/manicure, massages etc? Whereabouts exactly is it again?
Opposite Newtons supermarket in Calangute, The path up the side of "Rice Bowl Of China" leads to her place. She does a full range of treatments, as previously mentioned, before she went into business for herself she worked at the Taj Hotel and is fully qualified. Alan
Sound good and she obviously has lots of experince as well. Thanks for that. Might pay her a visit in March.
I also went to Sunita following advice from gramps - she's a lovely lady.
sorry,to bring this up again,my wife saw it told me to reply. Yesterday she had 2 full arm and 2 full leg waxed plus eyebrows threaded total bill 150rps and the girl in the salon refused a tip. Before you ask,the salon is 60 miles north of Baga.
Does anyone know of a good place for waxing, facials etc in the south, we are staying in betalbatim, theres three females so i am sure we will all be going. :cheers
full arm waxing - for a lady :que
We have used Beyond Looks in Margao which is near the Vibes music shop. Have had facials, threading, pedicures, manicures and haircuts.
Thankyou cocopop, have you any prices for any of these treatments please.
Hi
Prices....facials from about 350, threading 50 depending on which part of anatomy!, hair cut 250, pedicures 250, manicure similar. It is a little more expensive than some places but the it is spacious with private rooms, AC and good products and equipment are used. Hope this helps.
Many thanks Cocopops, thats great. :tup
Just back from Skylark in Colva, and the Owner recommends and uses Neomi's Beauty Salon at Westerlies, Vanelim, Margao-Colva road , Colva . Here is the web-site with list of treatments and prices - http://www.neomisgoa.com
Also branches in Calangute and Miramar

x lassi
Hi lassigirl hope you had a good holiday, will have a look at the website and i will show lauren i am sure they will be delighted, thats even nearer to were we are staying. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.