Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The Dalmatas is in a more central location for bars/clubs but does need a bit of a face lift, and the other two a bit of a walk out, Levante Club is near the Flamingo Oasis in the Rincon area and the Monaco the other end of the resort nearer the old town. I expect you have checked the reviews and all three have pros and cons.
I have stayed at the Levante Club three times and would personally choose that one especially it now being a Thomson Gold hotel.
We had a look at the Sandos Monaco and it looks very nice but the pool area was quite shady.

Hope this helps.
Hi thanks for your reply. The reviews for all three are pretty much the same but it did put me off about the Monaco being shahed, the Levante is coming up a lot more money than the other two, i think the location of the Dalmatas is very good, decisions decisions x
In order of preference.

1, Sandos Monaco - because I'd like to see what it's like. Not too far from the beach.
2, Levante Club - We like this place, but it's a trek to the beach. Nice food when we were there.
3, Dalmatas - Close to beach, but needs updating IMHO. Food pretty good, but haven't been there in a while.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.