Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi i think if i were you i would speak to who ever booked the holiday for you.
It may also be that they have not heard from Libra yet either.
I would keep ringing them untill i got an answer.

Hope you get sorted as Kwik Travel are a good company.
yeah i'll be honest the customer service from Kwik Travel has been good but they aren't coming to us with any information even when we contact them. I did call Libra to see if I could cut out the middle man as it were but unfortunately spoke to the rudest man on earth. we just want to know if we are going to be going on holiday or not :que

i think i'll try calling kwik travel again tomorrow!

thanks bopeeps x
Has anyone travelled with Libra recently and tried to book extra luggage allowance ?

We have a holiday to Sharm booked for later this month and we have 15kg of hold luggage, there was a flyer arrived with the tickets last week advising that you can pay £15 and get an extra 5kg. So my brother calls them today to book an extra 5kg for himself (I can do the whole travelling light thing and happy with 15kg) However the Libra operative told him it's all or nothing i.e. ALL people on a booking must upgrade and pay the £15 extra or nobody can :banghead: How ridicoulous is that ? He asked the obvious question "what if it was family of 4 inc 2 children your saying all 4 would have to pay an extra £15 each regardless ?" The operative hung up :duh

I know the flights are with Jet2 and ironically they give 17kg as standard and only charge per individual £10 for an extra 5kg and not everyone in the party has to take it.

No idea or indication either as to what the hand luggage allowance with Libra is, as it's not stated on paperwork and there isn't one jot of info on their website with regards luggage policies !

Be grateful if anyone can advise on either point......I'm beginning to regret booking with them already :think

Thanks
ALLBURY TRAVEL GROUP

Allbury Travel Group, trading as Libra Holidays, Argo Holidays and JetLife has ceased trading.

For more info, please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.