Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Unfortunately our reviews go back to 2007. If anyone has recently stayed at these hotels please add your review. http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/

Thanks in advance

Kath x
Hi Walkers,

I know the Anthea and the Paradise Village pretty well as stayed at both over the years.

In a nutshell the Anthea couldn't be closer to Ayia Napa centre.......have you been before ? The Anthea is across the road from the funfair at the bottom of Nissi Avenue traffic lights (near McDonalds) They're pretty cheap price wise and therefore appeal to clubbers and groups, however as your going so early in the season then that shouldn't be a problem. The rooms differ hugely at the Anthea some great others not so great :( Small pool area but everything on your doorstep including the main beach. I didn't know they sold it as H/B, there is a restaurant onsite.

The paradise is only about 4/5 years old and we stayed there in it's first year. This is an aparthotel. It has all the facilities of a hotel but the rooms are actually very modern apartments, really well equipped and all very new. HUGE pool and grounds. These are at the opposite end of Nissi Avenue beyond Nissi Beach & next door to the Olympic Lagoon...if you know it ? Landa beach just across the road or Macronissos Beach a short stroll away. You'd need a bus or taxi in and out of Napa centre as too far to walk. It hasn't had the greatest reviews for food but I believe it's improved......I guess it depends whether you intend to eat in every night as your on H/B ? We went B&B which suited us as too many nice places to eat to stay in a hotel !

I'd give the Vias a VERY wide berth as they're very basic and right in the thick of the nightlife.....check the webiste here http://www.viashotel.com/article.php?id=1 I THINK they're the old Senator Apartments if you want to check reviews, but I personally wouldn't stay there :yikes

Good luck

Have you checked reviews for any of them elsewhere on the net ? To give you an idea the Paradise is ranked 37th from 105 hotels in Ayia Napa, the Anthea 88th and the Vias 94th :duh

In reality the Anthea is the closest to where your original hotel is but the Paradise is probably nicer accommodation IMO
I just re-read your title.....have you been offered the Limanaki as well then ? This is very close to your original hotel and get's good reviews - 34th out of 105
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.