Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Are these the same apartments HERE Ozpants ? There is no mention of Pine Resort, and they go back a fair way.

Kath HT Admin
Kath
They are the LINDOS GARDENS in Lindos the complex i'm looking at are LINDOS GARDEN in Pefkos, I know the names are similar but i'm sure i have read somewhere they were the Lindos Pine Resort and have changed the name due to bad reviews.
Im being persistent due to the fact my son has booked the Lindos garden believing they were in Lindos and i'm concerned they were the Pines.
Paul
Hi ozpants1

Yep one and the same accomodation, situated at the bottom of Ziakis hotel. We were there about five years ago. Not very good at all. It has since been sold and has had a revamp and indeed a name change. We walked past it last year for a peek looks okay. Try this link http://www.lowcostbeds.com/StaticPages/Pefkos_HotelLindosGarden.html

Don
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.