Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi, i've only stayed at Lindos Gardens once and from the brochure we thought all 4 beds would be in one room but when we got there we had 2 rooms. The main room had the kitchenette and two single beds and there was a separate second bedroom with a double bed.

We were in the newest block by the infinity pool (i believe First Choice have these and Oympic the older rooms), i'm not sure if the older rooms near the main pool had the same layout?
Stayed in the Lindos Gardens about four years ago in the one of the older blocks by the main swimming pool. We too had four beds in one room. However, the room was on three floors. As you entered you had the kitchenette and bathroom through a door to the side. Three steps down on the lower level were two beds and then there was a mezzanine floor where there were another two beds. As there were only two of us staying in the room we slept on the lower floor as even with the air??? on all day long it was far too hot!
Hope that helps!
Thanks everyone for your replies

seems like its pot luck what you get
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.