Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I do not know of this hotel but they have their own webpage, click onto http://www.hotellindossun.com I had a look, it looks a really nice place, enjoy.
Help please!!!

I really really want to go to the Lindos Sun Hotel, but I'm not willing to pay TO rip off prices!

I'm well used to travelling independently, having been to Corfu as an independent traveller for years, please has anyone got the phone number or e mail address for this hotel, any help would be much appreciated :lol:

Sue
Hi Sue ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous topic. You should now be able to find contact details via the weblink above.

If anyone has stayed at this hotel recently and would like to a review ... please click here.

David :wave
Thanks for that David.
I've e mailed them, not got a reply yet, but we all know what the Greeks are like, bless them, they've probably not thought to check their mail.
I'll give it another couple of days and try again.

Sue
I know this message is a little late but I just found out that this hotel has changed their website:

lindos-sun.com

I'm going there this summer in July and i can't wait! Maybe I'll remember to post a review when I get back :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.