General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Do what I do. Pile it all in and zip it shut quickly. Nobody is bothered - you are on holiday :sun2

fwh
Thanks Glynis - I packed this way for my weekend in London, and everything came out immaculately. So much so that a work colleague asked me for the link of how to do it. This is what I'll be doing for my trip to Kalamaki in 2 1/2 weeks time :tup
I couldn't travel long haul with just a packed carry on.

I went onto the tube website and watched several videos on how to pack your suitcase and found them good. The one that I don't think I will be using is the one where tissue paper is used for padding and layering. I am sure that the clothes arrive at the other end crease free, but it involves loads of tissue and a lot of faff.
Sorry folks - just had another look, & that wasn't the one I followed. If you go to the same site, type in how to pack a suitcase", and it's around half way down the page on the left hand site, by "Packing light". No faffing about with tissue paper, but really simple and effective.
  • Edited by Helen T 2011-07-14 15:17:08
It's by Packing Light Dot com Glynis. In all the years I've been travelling, I've never had clothes come out of a case looking so good :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.