Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Congrats on your forthcoming wedding :)

I would suggest the Zodiac bar which is not too far to stagger back to the Brilliant apts! They have had wedding parties in when we've been before. There is a great party atmosphere and they will look after you really well :cheers

Wherever you decide on. hope you have a fab day :gluck
thanx for that info madmax
will definately be popping in there!!
:cheers
lesley x
hey congrates for the big day,
along the strip (as its called) there are loads or bars not to sure on which ones are the best for large groups, but you have a few to choose from, have a great time!

laura
The Loveboat is right opposite the Capo Bay and always lively--enjoy Capo Bay,we went 3 yrs ago and its now gone too expensive for us this year so off to Rising Star for a family jolly.
like madmax i would also recommend the zodiac karoake bar . its a rectangular shape with a stage at one end and lots of tables and chairs coming all the way back. it looks like a bit of a concert hall if you like but not as formal as that sounds. they will move tables together for you so you could have rows of guests all sat together as long as you get in early enough. i have seen lots of hen nights /wedding parties going on and they are always great fun. They even get the ladies up to dance on the bar now and again which is always an enjoyable sight for yours truly ;) .From the brilliant apts its two mins walk down the road. :cheers :)
Hi all i agree with both comments we were at the Capo Bay 2 years ago and had a great time hotel is fantastic and watched a couple of weddings, enjoy yours. The Love Boat was a good night out as well as the Zodiac bar we also are staying at the rising star in aug for the first time as Capo Bay is alot more expensive hope everyone enjoys there hols :cheers
hi all
well we fly out on sunday so just wanted to thank you all for your tips on your top lively bars, i'm looking forward to checking them all out :cheers
well we are back!!
thanks for all your tips, after our fantastic wedding at capo bay we had our nighht DO!!! at the love boat! thanks to all you guys who reccomended it we had a wicked time and have some fantastic memories
:cheers
congratulations!!!!!!, glad you had a fantastic time, wishing you both all the best for the future x :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.