Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Livorno to Pisa
4 Posts
Dead easy. We took a local bus to the train station in Livorno as it isn't really walking distance. The train journey is only about 15 minutes and we shared a taxi with another couple to get to the leaning tower, although I believe there is a bus that goes up there.

Check train times on http://www.trenitalia.com

luci :wave
When we cruised to Livorno last year we caught the local bus to Pisa. It was a long journey but it only cost approx 1 euro each and you did see a lot of the countryside.
Hey- things are never straightforward,are they...

Having planned to go on the train, I've been told that one of the party is now pregnant, and we'll need to re-think ! (My brother's wife - the two of them plus their first kid were added to the plans as well after my original post here)

Anyone got a rough idea of the cost of a taxi from Livorno to Pisa ?
The cruiseline tour is £34 a head which seems OK, but we might like the option of heading back to the ship earlier...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.