Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Yes i always book a private apartment its cheap and easy. go on holidaylettings web site i am going end of the month staying at beach front. much cheaper than you think.Its great because you only deal with the owner who give their phone number if you have any concerns, and are there to meet you with the key.The owners are registered on the site we have never had any problems with payment it has always been easy and convenient. Another site you may want to look at is beniflats. hope this helps :)
Thanks chrissy it always helps when you know someone else has done something you want to try
i will try your recomendations hopefully they will have what we are looking for we are after a long stay
for 6months in the winter so should get a good deal
Which area are you wanting to stay in in Spain. If it`s Benidorm, there are quite a few letting agents in Benidorm. You could also look at Alpha rooms and Wintersunshine holidays. For a 6 month let I would be very wary about paying all of it up front to a private let at least if you use an agent you can pay be credit card and if anything goes wrong the credit card company will sort it out.
swift, I need more details, but i may be able to help. I know a couple of people (owners) who rent for the winter months. What do you need and what months are you looking for? Let me know, by PM if necessary and I will see if I can help.
Hi pebbles i am looking for a 1bedroom apartment in benidorm not too far from beach,bars restaurants etc dont want to use the car too much must have english tv,washing machine full cooking facilities and if poss internet connection/access to wifi,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.