UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Is this the site that used to be owned by Holimarine?.If it is you will have a great time.Its a lovely site but a fair way out of Looe.The evening entertainment was excellent and my son made lots of friends.He was 14 when we were there and it was a while ago but these holiday parks have improved over the years.Its hard to find a parking place in Looe itself but is worth visiting just for the Cornish pasties!.
I dont know who it was previously owned by, it's a weststar holiday park now.
Thanks for replying, I just hope its the park your on about *laughs*
If you go over the bridge into what is called West Looe, then follow the road round the corner there is a large car park with plenty of spaces, Jay.

We regularly come down this way for October half term. My girls (about the age of yours JosieC) like to hunt through the little shops for end-of-season bargains - start getting Christmas presents for their school mates. It's certainly no place for night-life.

Sorry can't comment on Looe Bay Holiday Park, I've driven past it lots of times but always stayed elsewhere.

So, see you around the town next week.
I have just returned from Looe Bay Holiday Park,what a great family holiday. I went here with my family 2 yrs ago and was just as good value then as it is now. We had basic caravan (pensilva caravan) it was spotlessly clean with every thing we needed. 1double bedroom & 1 twin plus large seating area that turned in to a double bed. There was plenty of entertainment for all ages, day & night. Kids clubs,indoor pool heated to,play park crazy golf,tennis courts & plenty more. The staff were all friendly and nothing was to much trouble. 1 big plus was the shop on site,the prices were not over priced just the same as the local supermarket down in Looe. I will certainly be going here again in between holiday to majorca.
Floss :D
We love this park so much, that we are going back this August for our sixth visit there. They must have one of the hardest working entertainments team in the uk, They always make our holiday so memorable, The park itself is not to big, no tourers, so there is usually some room in the entertainment room to sit, Looe itself is a magical place so busy in the summer months. We have tried all of Weststar's Holiday Parks and have had a great holiday at them all, but Looe has that something special.
tex.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.