DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Unfortunately this is rather an expensive time of year - the new yaer period.

I looked at BA to Tenerife from Gatwick - £669 for 2 on the dates you requested.

Look at Monarch and Excel - although Escel do not get the best of reviews!

We always now do diy but we go at very much off peak times. You may still find it cheaper to book a package at that time of year.

Pippa
linzi_lou

The secret (If there is one, is to keep looking! If not daily, then at least weekly!) Prices change for different parts of the world at different times of the year.

Wishing you a Cheap Holiday.
I've just checked flyglobespan and you're talking £415 per person - ouch. With budget airlines it's always better to book the minute the flights are released as they increase in price the nearer the dates get.

My opinion would be to wait for a late availability - it's probably cheaper.
Hi linzi lou. We got a late deal to Fuerteventura last year (I think we flew out on 22 or 23 December. There was 4 of us and it was less than £200 per person (that was for 2 x 1 bedroom apartments). I don't think we could have got it cheaper DIY. I am looking to book a weekend break to Majorca next year and the cost of the flights are nearly £200 with Thomsonfly :shock:. My advice would be to wait and be prepared to travel a few days either side of your preferred date. Good luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.