Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi i think the las dalias hotel does all inclusive and the esmeralda hotel have a look in portland holidays
The Torviscas Playa, and Gran Anthelia both do AI. However, eating out is not expensive and there are loads of good value restaurants and bars around
hi dont think torviscas playa does all inclusive we stayed there last year on half board
I'm pretty sure the Iberostar Anthelia doesn't do all-inc either. Lovely hotel mind and now proper 5 star (to go with it's hefty tariff).

Best all-incs are tucked away in Playa Paraiso, about 4 or 5 miles from Costa Adeje/Fanabe.

They are, in order of quality...
Roca Nivaria
Bahia Principe Costa Adeje/Tenerife
Dunas Paraiso...soon to be renamed the Riu Buena Vista
La Nina with H10 hotels as all inclusive, good location too overlooking Puerto Colon and close to sea front
Hi, the Iberostar Bouganville Playa was offering AI when we were there in August. :cheers
One thing I would say...I'd select a hotel that just does all-inc, rather than one that does B&B or HB with an all-inc option.

You can imagine the scenario where you're waiting to be served at the bar with your AI wristband and the guy next to you is on HB waving his Euros. Now who's going to catch the barman/waiter's attention and get served first ?!!

I also heard a story where a guy was at the bar and ordered a cocktail. The barman made it and gave it to him, whereupon he offered to pay, being on HB. The barman, looking suprised said "I thought you were on AI" and promptly poured the drink away, stating "I'll make you a proper one".
We had a lovely a.i. holiday at the Jardine del Teide in Costa Adeje.
I've been looking at the Costa Adeje Gran, which seems like it might be a good quality hotel, not sure if it was HB or AI though. Perhaps that might suit the OP if they are looking for something with highish star ratings ?
hi,im thinking of booking bouganville playa tenerife xmas 2009 on half board basis, does anyone no if you upgrade to allinc at hotel when you arrive please?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.