Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, we stayed at the Alcudia Beach apartments in August for 2 weeks, we booked them through the Thomson web site as we had already booked our flights with Jet2. They were clean and spacious and the pool area was lovely. We never had a problem getting 4 sunbeds on a morning at 10 o'clock. We never stayed around the apartments on an evening so I cannot comment on the entertainment but the location of the apartments is very good, close to the beach and plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. We did hear that the apartments are going to be refurbished this winter. I have looked on the Thomson web site for ourselves next August but the Alcudia Beach apartments are not available yet.

Hope this helps

Carol
Looks great but can only book as part of a package deal at the moment. Hopefully it will move into just the hotel section as well.
Hi have you thought about a private apartment?

Have a look on http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk or http://www.ownersdirect.com

I have booked with both of these and never been disappointed.
If you have got children, then the Valentin Puerto Azul (Thomsons) in Puerto Pollensa stack and lock up thier sunbeds overnight, and unlock them at 9.00 am.
There is a bit of a scrum then sometimes to get the best positions...
but at least you don't have to get up at 7.00 ;)
Was looking at private apartments, Quite a lot do not seem to have pools, some are not taking bookings yet and i have been let down twice. The first one i enquired and gave dates. The owner then got back to me saying the dates were availble if i still wanted them. I mailed them asking how they would like payment. A few days later they replies the dates i wanted were no longer available as they had taken a booking from someone else and they had now changed the dates for changeover from flexible to a fixed time. Total timewaster. It was similar with the second booking.
Try goalcudia.com - loads of links to private apartments and aparthotels.
Hi, the Siesta apartments in Alcudia are very good with a large pool. There are private rentals on the websites as I have been looking to book for my family, however I can't confirm when I will get annual leave yet this summer.

This is the website http://www.siesta1apartments.co.uk

Hope you find something :)

Sarah
Acron in Bellresguard has a beautiful large pool. See mallorcadirect.net for more details.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.