Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I stayed at the Lorenzo quite a while ago with my wife. Not a bad place either.

When you ask about wheelchair access I'd confirm that the hotel has all you need.

The hotel is close to the main road through Lassi but not close enough to get a lot of noise - and we had the room nearest to the road! The apartments are inbetween the hotel and the road.

There is a bit of an incline up to the road and I don't remember it being too steep but then again in Greece nothing is going to be flat!

The main road has lots of tavernas and shops and that is reasonably flat rising slowly from one end to the steeper incline as the road goes over the hill to Argostoli. There is accomodation behind Lassi on the other side of the main road which would be totally unsuitable - that is steep but on the main road and in Argostoli you should be fine.

Argostoli is quite flat as well being a seaside place.

I'd say the hotel and area should be ok - depending on the level of disability and the ability to get up the occasional incline.

I would check with a travel company to confirm about the hotel facilities. It is not modern so doorways may not be able to cope but you'll know what you need.
Thanks for the information it was very helpful. My friend will be able to relax now knowing that her hubby wont be purple in the face pushing her up steep hills. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.