Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Los Boliches is a suberb of Fuengirola. Alot goes on here and it is a great location to stay. I have not stayed at the apartments you mention but i do know the area very well.

Next week from the 6th until the 13th October is the Fair (or feria i think is what they say in Spanish) in Fuengirola. This will be where the market is in Los Boliches itself. These fairs are excellent with beer tents, shows, rides, the lot. The legal system and shops shut at 12noon and thats it!! Everyone goes to the fair.

The main street in Los Boliches is good with lots of shops. As for the beach, the area Los Boliches is right in the middle of the main stretch so you can go either way along the beach.

Have a nice time.
Not stayed at those apartments but los boliches is a superb place to stay, lots of shops restaurants and bars and you are right on the beach. We used to go the first two weeks of october to take in the feria and its a great event, loads of rides, food, drink, and events, all the locals are out a lot in traditional dress and its a very good atmosphere, normally ends with a firework display in the early hours, you,ll have a great time.
Palm Beach apartments are good. Ideally located, first line beach. The block is secure and normally has a security guy patrolling. Lovely pool area at the back and some great bars/restaurants on the door step without it being too noisy. Enjoy!
Thanks to you all for the info, go on weds 5th oct, really looking forward to it now. :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.