France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Sandra,
We're off to Lou Pignada in July this year. We booked accomodation with Dir*** ****ing.
How did you get on there in 07? I have found it hard to get any reviews.
Hope it went well!
Seano
Never been to Gascony

but as for Desperados it seems to be widely available all over France via the larger Supermarket chains
Certainly Desperados are available in Alsace, but perhaps you might enjoy sampling the local Gascon brew as well!
hello,
we travelled by ferry to caen then drove ...for ever.... to get there.
we were a little disappointed as the weather was...now how can i put it.....VERY WET!
apparently worst weather they'd had since time began.
but on a lighter note on the odd good day the scenery etc was beautiful. we took our bikes and cycled down into the little village. you could cycle through the woods so that was lovely. good market there too.
i'm sure you'll enjoy it and the sun will shine for you, we had freak rain.
if you see King Scott of Lou Pignada say hello to him from us. (he goes every year and always has same van) anything you need to know about the area he'll be able to give his opinion on it hee hee. :rofl

enjoy yourselves

Sandra x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.