Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
This hotel is being demolished, to make room for a much bigger hotel. That was a shock was it not. How would you feel IF IT WERE TRUE ? Why do people book hotels THEN ask if its Ok. ?
Well, that reply is going to make llew15da feel very welcome on here.
lew15da
:welcome to the Greek forums of HT... have you checked out the members hotel reports yet?? we have a couple from last season looking very good ;)

yasus wizard
This hotel is being demolished, to make room for a much bigger hotel. That was a shock was it not. How would you feel IF IT WERE TRUE ? Why do people book hotels THEN ask if its Ok. ?

What a horrible nasty piece of work you are tpebop. :que If thats what people are like when you are just asking a question on a forum for a little bit of advice then really you shouldnt be on here. I was always brought up to believe that if you cannot say anything nice then best not to say anything at all.

Maybe some anger management courses would be a help, I really do pity your friends and family
Goodbye
This is to say that i went to the louis
colossus beach it was 700 for 7 days for two of us it was ok the best bit was the beach was right near the hotel so it was convinient not the best hotel iv been 2 but iv stay in worst hotel rhodes is really nice you will enjoy it .I would go back if i got a good price again DONT WORRY its ok :tup
flee bee

please do NOT use text speak some of our members have sight problems and use screen readers.. as good as they are they cannot cope with text speek and non standard abreviations..

see terms of posting
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted

yasus
wizard
Thanks fleebee2, we are in the main block with a sea view and have gone all inclusive. I have been to Rhodes once before to Lindos which I really did like

thanks for your polite and useful response
Great hotel quiet area although you can walk to falaraki in about 40mins along the beach, great food ,beachbar.excellant position loved it. Miller
Hi there
My husband and I along with our 2 boys aged 13 and 5 stayed at the Louis Colossus in October 2007. It was fab we absolutely loved it - so much so that we booked up again for October 2008 but unfortunately didn't get as we lost our flights when XL went into administration. I think you will really enjoy your holiday. Some reports complain about the hotel being a bit outdated. We stayed in the Annex part of the building which was perhaps a little less modern than the main building but it was still perfectly acceptable. The AI option is brilliant with superb food and service. We found the staff to be wonderful and some of them knew our kids names by the end of our 2 week visit. The beach is right on the doorstep and the pools are lovely (although cold when you first try them ha ha).
We would defintely go back..........
Enjoy
Hey,

I stayed in this hotel for a week in September last year, It was a fab hotel, with loads to do, and the food was great too, and right on the beach, if you had a beach view it was amazing! Youll have a great time x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.