Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,

Sorry I can't really help. However, I am also researching this hotel for 2008! We stayed at the Golden Sun Hotel, which is right next door to the Louros last summer. We can only go for a week next summer so wanted to return to a resort we know and like. I've read quite a few hotel reviews on tripadvisor and all are very good.

The hotel is a few minutes walk to the beach, and around 10 minutes walk to the main Kalamaki road with plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. We particularly liked this location as we tend to spend the days on the beach, also we could walk to Laganas along the beach if we wanted to dive.

I too would be interested to hear if anybody has stayed at the Louros.

Cejay
Thank you for your message. I am also looking holidays for next year but am undecided whether to go for two weeks mid June or mid August. The reviews on holidays uncovered are all mainly very good :D .

I have heard weather can be a bit unpredictable with rain at end August / beg of Sept, can anyone help with this?
members reviews can be found HERE

wizard
I have seen the Louros from the outside and it looks really really nice. It is well positioned for the resort and the beach. I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

Sarah
yes pls tell about the weather in august - breginning of september!!! are there rians and how the average temperature for water pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.