Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
A taxi driver will know where it is, but in the unlikely event that they don't, the hotel website says they are near the Taj hotel and the Aldeia Santa Rita which is at the top end of Sinquerim. If you tell the taxi driver that, he'll get you there no problem.
Hope you enjoy :)
my boyfriend and I stayed there at the beginging of the year for three months!!! Its a great place to stay, very peaceful, next door to the taj and kingfisher mansion!

If you are getting a taxi tell them to take you to Lui Beach Hotel, and the Lucia Beach Guesthouse is at the bottom of the road! Its a pink house!!! Before you go, email joseph, as his nephew is a taxi drivcer, he picked us up from the airport!

Do you know what room you are staying in? We stayed on the ground floor facing the beach! it was lovely, you could watch the sunsets from your room at night!

As you walk down to the beach there is a beach shack called Baywatch. Its great! two guys who run it are Victor and Godfrey, really nice people and do very good food! They also know lucia and joseph!worth a visit!!!

If you need a taxi whilst you are staying there, walk tonth e end of the round, turn left, go past the kingfisher mansion adn into Ashoka Shop. Ahosk Is a really nice man who runs the shop which sells drinks and postcards, but he is also a taxi driver! he has a very comfortable car, jeep thing! He will take you anywhere! He is cheaper than the taxi drivers outside the Lui beach!

I coulds go on and on........but if you want anymore info on teh guesthouse or area, or anything else just post again here or pm me!
Thanks!

Laura Johnson!

ps. say hello to joseph and lucai from myself and stuart please!
Hi :) I've just come back from Goa only yesterday, and was staying at the lucia guest house! Joseph has given me a list of availability of his rooms, so, if anyone is in need of a room, then please don't hesitate to email me directly. :wink:
oh its nice there isnt it astralev! how was lucia and joseph? bet he told you lots of stories!!!!!!
Laura
I am ordering you to be the first to write a review for it here
Only joking, but it would be nice if you could!
I will obey your commands!!!!!!!!
you know it makes sense! ( Thanks!)
ive done the deed!!!
and here it is! A great review Laura. Lets hope everyone follows your good example and starts filling the India hotel reviews site. :D
glad to be of service!

just wish i was going again this season! any mroe info needed on the place just ask!!!
Hi Lauraj :) . Yes, there were a lot of stories! I really enjoyed staying there, they're a very nice family. I got on very well with Joseph! We had a laugh! I thought your review was accurate and I would definitely stay there again. If you know of anyone who needs accommodation, please email me, as he's given me a list of availability and I would like to help him get more business if I could. :)
AstralEV,
I have sent you a PM but got no reply, I would like details of the Lucia for a Christmas holiday. Do you think they might have availability? Arriving in Goa on Christmas day, there are 4 of us, for two weeks.
Hi Ippwrth :). I didn't get your email? Luckily, I look at this website on a regular basis :!: I've just looked at my list of availibily, please email me again, as soon as possible, and I will respond immediately! There is availability!
AstralEV,
I have sent another PM giving you my email address, have you received this one?
I've sent you an email. Please let me know that you received it! Thanks :)
AstralEV, sorry still no email from you, did you send it to my personal email address or through this site?
Lorraine
HI! I sent it through this site! Have you checked it yet? Give me your email address as soon as you can, then I can send you a message directly.
Please could you send details to **************

Thanks

Lorraine

Sorry Lorraine
we don't allow personal emails in posts. This is for your protection.

Fiona Ht mod
lorraine and Astral- please check your pms- I have pmd you both.Please pm back if you recieve mine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.