Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Make sure that you keep all emails about the 20Kg, find out how much it will cost for the extra 5kg - then email the travelrepublic guy on here - look in the Customs Flights postings for his details .... he is posting page 3/4.

I think they should pay it - you were told by phone & email that you had 20kg, not 15kg!!

Mark
Many thanks for your email, I have seen his emails so will do what you advised today.

Once again thanks for your help.
Hudo. hi. Thomas Cook's luggage is 20kgs, but that includes their 5kgs hand luggage. Is this where the confusion comes in?
Hi,

All sorted, travel republic have paid for the extra 5 kgs. So we now have the 20 kgs as agreed when we booked the flight, and an email from travel republic in october to confirm the 20kgs luggage in october when I queried it. Lets hope when I get to gatwick on boxing day, that they have the information there!!!!!

Many thanks
Make sure you have the emails with you at check-in - just in case.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.