Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
M R I
8 Posts
Hi Wendy I had one done about 7 years ago, I will have a look for the paperwork and let you know the details.
I remember I only booked it the day before and got a taxi to the scan centre which was on the way to back to the airport was seen to immediately and got the reults the next day.
Found it!
Saida M R I Scan Centre
Mathais House
Near Holy Cross
Bambolim
TEL: 0832 2459756
Dr. Prateek Gehlot
It was April 05 when I had mine done and it cost £50 for an upper abdomen scan, hope this helps.
Hi Wendy

I have sent you a PM get in touch if you need help.

Mike
I have had M R I scans and so has my son they are much cheaper than the UK
Chilly
Hi Wendy

My husband had an M R I in February 2010 at a private hospital in Margoa ( can't remember the name of the hospital but it was something like Victor Apollo ) the cost was £80.00.On returning home, we took the scans to a private consultant who said it was the best £80 we had ever spent, he said that the scan were first class.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions, if I can help I will.

Dawn
Yes Goa6 Apollo Victor in margao is a brilliant hospital, my Mum was in Intensive care there and both myself and my husband have had surgery there and M R I's ... cant speak highly enough of it...1st class and reasonable
Chilly
hi guys thanks for the replies will definately be looking to get one done if nhs wont do another one before feb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.