Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Maggies
18 Posts
.......already thinking about your NEXT Goa trip Fiona........sounds like you've got the bug!!
GFF xx
Maggies- Spot on ,clean ,good food,and ran by a right nice bloke Simon..
I have managed to rebook Kingstork but certainly liked the look of Maggies. I can't add it to our reviews as I don't think they have a webpage and can't find anyone who is offering Maggies. Anyone able to help??
Only withphone numbers : +91 832 2276809 mobile 9822122174 ask for Simon (owner)
ah thats a pity. I can't add it to reviews but at least we have a number now if anyone else is interested.
Fiona

I ate at Maggie's in April (excellent by the way) and liked the look of the outside of the place so Simon the manager asked us if we wanted to have a look inside. The rooms were very clean and roomy and well worth the £120pw he was charging inc air con. Also, right next to the beach and has a pool.
thinking of your next trip fiona, you have the goan bug... join the group. What were the HT wristbands are they still available? if not what do they look like so I can look out for them.
well I can at least eat there. :D The restaurant is the only thing I can find info about on google. Its just across the road from Kingstork
Glynis has now added it to our reviews :D
We've stayed there for 4 years on the run.
We usually have one of the small original rooms, not the apartment cottage ones.
Maggies is always clean and well run by Simon and Lucas his brother.
The lads keep the rooms spotless and the food is very good.
We couldn't get in this year but still ate the a few times.
Would recommend it to anyone.
If you've stayed there within the last 18 months, you couldn't give it its first review here could you? Please? :lol:
Fiona I've done a report on Maggies
5 reports in 2 days - you've earned a rest now :lol:
Seriously- thanks :D
A cautionary word, spoken with two different groups of people these last few days who report that Maggies have upped their price three time since the start of season, one person was asked twice the rate he had agreed verbally, so it might be wise to have some paper confirmation if booking ahead, Having said that, nice place, nice owners, had a meal there a couple of nights ago. Loads of businesses seem to be struggling this year with all the visa and shack problems November was a disaster for most people Alan
I went into maggies a few weeks ago, was given a card with the website address on it. i have tried to get on it a few times, but only one of the same name in new south wales comes up. maybe theres some thing wrong with the site at the moment. i have- mailed him, and waiting a reply.
;-www.maggiesguesthouse.com tel:- 91 832 2276809 mobile ;-9822122174
:-e-mail maggiesgoa_94@hotmail.com
hope this helps BOB
Gramps is right what he says. My freinds stayed there in November but he kept putting the prices up, ridiculous for Christmas so they left. They were'nt impressed with the place,electrical problems in the room,cleaning problems and just little niggly things and then the prices kept going up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.