Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
apparently it was called Victoria hotel b4, and its been renovated, and had its name changed, ive booked to stay there in may but i cant find any recent reviews either if u find any please let me know!!xxx
Booked up to go to majestic hotel & spa in August but looking at the review of it's previous name (victoria) i'm starting to have my doubts if anyone has been here can you let me know please.
im going in may ! lol so i can let u know when ive been! i cant find any reviews anywhere since its been done up!! im sure it will be fine tho! x
try reviews on travel republic site,am going in may so let you know.
:( Have just got back from this hotel wouldn't not go back there again. They say its a 4 star its a 4 star rooms but 2 star on the service and the food.
It was all inclusive but there was not a lot of choice in the meals many times went down for a meal and the trays were empty and you had to wait ,on trying to get a drink the bar staff were very rude they would ignore you and there was no organisation. At breakfast time that was another joke only could have a fried egg on toast nothing else was there.
if you wanted a shower you had to hold it yourself as there was no bracket to hand the showers up!no plug for the bath as they said the system cant cope with the volume of water! WE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT BUT NOTHING WAS DONE .
the only good thing that the hotel had was the pool which is really nice and the beach .
In the hotel people who had booked 2weeks were saying that they want to go home.
would visit laganas again but would not recommend this hotel to any one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.