Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
David

i went to Cala Bona last October and had a great time. The weather was changeable, some beach days, some cloudy days and also showers at various stages, but it was warm throughout. The resort was the usual end of season "quiet" but it wasn't dead by any means. Cala Millor which is livelier is only a 10 min walk so there was the best of both worlds.
Louise
We were in Alcudia around the third week of October a few years ago. Some of the bars were closing down while we were there, but there were enough open to keep us occupied.

We had fantastic weather, but 2 weeks after we go home there were storms and torrential rain with 40,000 trees uprooted.

luci :wave
i went in half term october just gone and we had terrible weather the full week also the resort of palma nova was very quiet i certainly wouldnt go back then. Diane
going on 4 october would it be better weather first week ocotober anyone know
thanks
October's weather is very unpredictable. Having lived here for a number of years, I can't say any two Octobers have been the same. Last year was lousy, including the tornado that struck, but the year before was blissful for the whole month. You just takes your chance. In many resorts places may have closed or will be closing during the month, but there are usually sufficient bars restaurants etc open, and things like excursions carry on until the end of the month.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.