Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We are just not long back from Viva Sunrise in Puerto de Alcudia and it was fab for kids. Our four year old granddaughter was with us and she loved it. Also just round the corner from there is a fantastic bar/restuarant Cheers which does excellent meals and from around 9pm they have Square Bob Sponge Pants, Upsy Daisy and Patrick to entertain and dance etc and the kids absolutely love it. I think Alcudia is a great place for children and the hotel we stayed in was nice - basic but clean with lots to do. The kids swimming area was wonderful and they had a really good kids club too. The have Dizzy and Shade two characters that do lots of activities and our wee one loved them too.
Anne
Forgot to say we didnt find it rowdy at all. It may just have been that we stayed in a quiet area but walking around in an evening there was no evidence of that at all.
Anne
The Son Baulo is at C'An Picafort, which is the quiet. peaceful end of Alcudia. Very nice beach right on the doorstep. Another option is Puerto Pollensa, highly recommended (been going there since 1999). You cannot beat the north of Mallorca for very nice, family friendly resorts.
i've been alcudia a few times and its definately not rowdy. its a great family resort with a huge beach..and its flat which is good for the pushchair. Nice marina and lots of good restaurants and they all cater for children. We're off to santa ponsa this time..You could also look at menorca as thats supposed to be good for the younger children. calan forcat and calan bosch.
I to can vouch for Puerto Pollensa with children :tup Lovely beaches, crystal clear waters and plenty to do :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.