Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Cheers Mark. That's great. That little rodent is on my desktop now awaiting instructions from the Big Cheese !! :D
:rofl :rofl

Make sure you take note of the counter at the top of the page....

Updating on Tuesday 18th @ 3pm for approx 9 hours.

Van
Just as a matter of interest, will this effect logging in at all? ie, will we need to change our passwords?
No need to change your password. You existing password will work with the new software.

luci :wave
I feel so muich better knowing that I'm not the only one who's useless at technical matters. Thanks so much Van for giving me the link as I'm quite attached to my avatar, which was originally provided by the ever helpful Sanji. :thanks
Thanks Aslemma.
But don't feel too bad because when I first joined HT, I couldn't post nothing, it took me a while to get the hang of the "emotion smilies " and even now I sometimes get carried away with my post and forget the things, or I post one that isn't really suitable. :oops:

We've all been there at some point and I have HT to thank for teaching me most of what I know...which in techno terms is Ziltch.
My son is the techno expert....I just play at it with avatars, pictures and video's.

I can remember that we had some fun and frustrating times, just learning how to post pictures....those where the days. :wink:

Merry Christmas Aslemma and all the best for 2008.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiii
I need your help keep my avatar as im a bit thick when it comes to computers and the last time i lost it sanji found it for me.

Garry
Garry's link
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2599/gary909or.gif

We can't have it getting lost again Garry, he'll be needed for hogmanay :lol:
Hi

I am having problems accessing the info i need,any help on this

Thanks

Daveyboy

:oops:
dont know whether he will be able to lift his foot off the floor without falling over at hogmany..we'll see

Garry
Sanji

Thanks for that.

Dave

:D :D
I haven't got a clue what to do ?
Is there any kind person out there who can help me !!! :oops: :oops:
Thanks

lou x
Hi

Can some-one help me and do mine for me..

Many thanks

Tina xx

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/165/tin8ck.jpg
You've already done it yourself Tina. :tup

Sanji
I added it Sanji :D
I added it Sanji

Well how was I supposed to know that. ? :lol: :lol:

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.