Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Mallorca in may
7 Posts
May can be changeable. I have been and it has been hot and the next year it is chilly. Don't think it would be shorts on a evening unless you are brave. May is a lovely time to visit not too many people but some resorts are still shut til nearer the late bank holiday. CBG
I would agree -over the past 7 or 8 years we have visited the last week of May, and the weather is variable. We have had some nice weather but some not so good. Last May was very variable. Large pools may be on the chilly side, and its really hard to tell what it will be like in the evening. I would say its probably nice during the day but evenings, especially in early May will not be warm enough for shorts, and the pools may still be on the chilly side. The sea may be warmer, and days on the beach may be very pleasant. Hope this helps :D
thanks not really decided which may bank holiday to over think it could be the later one as it will not clash with the end of the football season.
Hi I go to Magalluf every year end of may, the weather is different every year .lots of people wear shorts, but I think jeans would be better, if you want to sit outside anyway. It's been rubbish (the weather) the last few years. Have a good time .
weve been 3 times for the later bank holiday and the weather has been great, you can get the odd cloudy day but its always warm enough i didnt need a jacket at night but occassionally the wife and daughter did, hope this helps.
We went to Cala Bona the first week in May this year. We had rain one afternoon but the rest of the week we spent at the beach in the mornings and beside the pool in the afternoon. The weather was great and not cold at night either.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.