Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
x
Hello
Can recommend the Victoria Hotel. Look here http://www.victoriahotel.com/Default.aspx?tabid=169
Kevin Callus is the Events Co-Ordinator.
email victoria@victoriahotel.com

fallan
Hi there. How many is it for. we went to a Maltese wedding reception at a Pallazzo ( a special 'palace' type building) it was wonderful but maybe quite expensive. I could find out if you are interested.
PS Have you got all your bridesmaids cos I may be available if it means a special trip to Malta :wink:
Hello CG
The Palazzo Capua is next door to the Victoria Hotel and can be seen from the hotel site.
I think the one you went to is the Palazzo Parisio at Naxxar which can be seen here http://www.palazzoparisio.com/ Very nice.

Whichever is chosen I am willing to don a kilt and act as page boy :lol:
Hello
i am hoping to book a wedding in malta - one of the more scenic locations. I have found out how to do this with a wedding planner but they all seem to want you to have an expensive sit down meal after. I am hoping for an informal buffet that will allow the children freedom to move about and cut costs. Can someone recommend how i should book this wedding and still get the location but with the inexpensive reception. Also would anyone recommend i book from one of the British tour operators or from a Maltese one. I have also heard the Yaught Club is nice but no pics on the net.
thanks
Anna
Hi annapink,

our daughter got married last summer in Malta, exactly in Gozo and she had a great wedding. We have been regular visitors to Gozo for the past 12 years, and really like the place and the people. She got married at a small chapel (we are catholics!), and then for accomodation and reception we stayed at 3 beautiful self-catering farmhouses next to each other in the small village of Santa Lucia in Gozo. The villa we used for the reception is Tal-Kitarra, which is quite new, and Julie, our daughter, got all her wedding arrangements sorted out by the same owners (Gozobreak.com) of the properties, which act as wedding planners as well! They organised everything just as she wanted. She only discussed what she was willing to have and how much she was willing to spend and then ended up having an excellent day to remember! You may try to contact them and see what they can offer you....and should you like you can remember them of our daughter.....Julie Franks! Congratulations Anna!
Hi Annapink
We got married in Malta last August and it was magical! We had a wedding planner -Sarah Young- who is resident on the island. I cannot recommend her enough. She was fantastic and tailor made our wedding to exactly what we wanted. We too had children with us, ours was only a small family affair and we didn't want anything huge. You could say she read our minds, everything was 100% perfect.
Hope you get sorted and congratulations. :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.