Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
google maps
28 Posts
Well i feel a little less sad now thanks. With the help of google maps i have been around the world from the comfort of my own living room. Got to get out of it though, cant be healthy. :D
ive been trying to find maps of salou and one with hotel locations on it we are off to the villa romana hotel on the 26th of june and would like to know distances to beach etc as brochures are never right any help appreciated thankx
its a fair old walk you are nerer portadventura than the beach, if you have little ones allow 20 mins however the little land train stops outside your hotel and will take you to the town and beach [sorry i dont know the cost] however you do have a nice little bar about 5 mis away called the rusian bar [no entertainment but] nice people and good local wines

wizard
have you got google earth ?
if you have the address you can pick it out then go from there

found it ,just looking at it now ,as Wizard says ,fair way from the beach
OR try http://www.salou.co.uk there is a lot of maps and info on salou there

yours the fatboy
The little land trains are 3euro for adults and 1.50 for kids.
:D hi we were next door in the salauris palace lasy year and it takes about 10-15 mins walk to the beach
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.