Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Map of Sharm ??
23 Posts
evening all :lol:
have a look at the http://www.goredsea.com site they have interactive maps that show you the location of hotels etc. elaine
Ta for that wonderfull site even if it won't save as a favourite

can get near to it

Looks like we are going to try Sharm Dreams Beach this year

Oh No we'er not
Tropicana Grand Oasis is where we will be in 19 days time
anyone got a site for a map with the new coral sea resort hotel on it. no map i have seen has this yet.
any better maps ???
I have these 2 maps

Edit: The URLs didn't work apparantly. I've changed them now. Hopefully they work. You'll find them further down.
  • Edited by Everest 2006-04-19 08:16:24
sorry everest, they don't work!
Ohh poo

I'll sort it later. I'm off to work now.
OK, lets try again.

MAP 1 showing Naama Bay and the Old City.

MAP 2 showing Sharks Bay and surrounding area.

Where's the crossed fingers smilie?
how do you zoom in to those maps
sun69uk ---

how do you zoom in to those maps

You have to copy or save the map to your picture editor and then enlarge

look decent maps but as usual not Real maps but tourist info maps seems to be too many "military " areas to get a decent map of the area on paper that is
some time ago someone on here posted a map of sharm showing all the hotels shops etc. could they post it again please :D
Look half way up the page. Are they the ones?
Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:05 pm Post subject:

Look half way up the page. Are they the ones?

Yes the Go red sea ones
Hi all,

Sinai Divers web site offers a pretty good interactive map showing most hotels that are mentioned here. See here

Mrs Mac
Can anyone give me the link to the map of Sharm that features all the hotels.I had it in my favourites but I cant access it.

*Merged to existing topic Briar
Following on from ali781's request re a map with Coral Beach resort on - if there is not one does anyone know of hotel(s) nearby - thinking of going and would like to have a better idea where it is? :lol:
Lesley if you click on the map recommended by Mrsmac (2posts above)Just click on hotels and scroll down to Coral sea and it will be highlighted on the map.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.