Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Marbella Belles
19 Posts
Where do they get them from.

Self obsessed is being polite.

Ling Ling the Thai nanny was the only normal person there. :-)
I dont think I will be allowed to post what I really think of these pathetic materialistic women.
Half an hour of truly cringe worthy television, I was embarrassed for them. Unfortunately they do exist.

I thought this thread would have been good for discussion, but as Jay says's, we would probably get banned if we said what we truly thought.

I wont be watching it next week................Saying that I probably will, its a bit like Car crash TV. Its so bad but you find your self wanting to look :?
'I've changed my babies nappy, oh I'm so tired now, I need a lie down, I can't even remember my babies name!, I need a jolly good slapping'

I would never ever ever hit a woman but in this case I'd feel quite justified in doing so! Look after your baby you stupid £$%!!!
What got me too Chivas, she was 38!! Yea and I'm Claudia Schiffer :lol:
I am going to pop up the coast this weekend and search out these "belles" for some frolics!! :lol:

Nivsy
I am going to pop up the coast this weekend and search out these "belles" for some frolics!!

As long as you have a wad of money and are prepared to buy them some bling bling, then you should have no problem having a frollicking time. :lol:

sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
yeah, and take a brown paper bag too! Infact take two and put one on you in case hers comes off! :)
Oooooooooooooooo :lol:
:rofl

Sanjiiiiiiiiiii
Truly embarrasing and cringe cringe TV. Would love to know how the lazy 38 year old's (yeah yeah) hubby came into the money!!
Do you think it may have been something illegal? :)
Probably!.A few years ago my friend went to visit a couple who they had met on a previous holiday before they moved to the Costa del sol.They had a brilliant time as the couple had made friends with a "millionaire".He had a yacht and a 20 year old blown up girlfriend.He was in his 50s.When I asked what his job was ,she said it was Pharmacology!.A new name for drugs I thought.Her friend eventually left her hubby and is now with an older "rich" man.
OOOOHHHH!!!Hope the family lawyer isn't reading this!!!!!! :lol:
Know what you mean though,she seemed a bit vague herself on how he "came into a few bob"!!!!!????
I am going to live on the Costa del Sol for a year(go next Monday!).I shan't be seeking them out as buddies!!!!! They reminded me of Stepford Wives (without the housework!!!!) :lol:
I'd seek that lazy cow out Sheila! Only through the lens of a gun! :)
Mind you that Lin Lin would probably dive in the way of the bullet! (if she's done, cleaning, babying, wiping everyones bum, etc!
The one opening the saloon was on Living In the sun when she was setting up her bussiness. She seemed quiet nice then and you wished her well but what a difference she was in this program. Did you her comment on stealing peoples husbands she said it was thier own fault for not taking care of their selves and being fat. In the paper it said 2 of her partners had run off with her friends. Did she not take care of her self then.

oops have I said too much.
I can assure you that we don't all live like that!! I'm an (ex) Essex girl but I live far enough away from Marbella thank God, and live a quite normal life here in Spain - it was a cringeworthy 30 minutes of tv, but like any other 'reality' shop, I shall have to watch next week to see what else they can come up with!!
I wonder if that Lin Lin thinks all us brits are like that woman?
Sorry people but this is a holiday forum not a tv program forum and I think it is best closed as nobody liked it anyway :).
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.