Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
This is what I found:

* Admin edit - sorry Peter but we can't allow information taken from another website (plus it was not really for family reading :shock: :lol: ) Please send link to member via pm - Thanks Glynis*

Regards, Peter
Going out to Magaluf on Saturday for 4 days, so will find out and let you know what's on!
Ranges between 15-25 Euros in the height of the season to get in, unless prices have been increased this year, which I can see 30 Euros being likely in July.
BCM
The place is well over rated, had a far better time on the pub crawl up and down the hill on the strip.
I have been b4 and loved it , i love haredhouse and when i went they had dancers, lasers the works
BCM
BCM is now fully open, although it's been a little quiet earlier in the week, it's now busier.

Price for entry this week was 16 euros, and one night the free gift included a full size BCM Beach towel (selling on E Bay for a tenner!) so it's not a fortune.

This week the resort has certainly got a lot busier, and most of the bars and attractions are now open. Enjoy your holiday.

Cheers

Adam
Glad to hear everywhere is up and running, can't wait for July now! I'm guessing it could be 30 Euros this year in July, although its not bad with all the freebies :)
clairey bcm is open but dont be under any illusions its guna be hardcore heaven and packed, cus only club millenium will be open downstairs when you go just playing a few club classics and mainly rnb its not main season either so it isnt going to be full but i can guarantee you will still have a fab time just dont go thinking everywhere is going to rammed and open!
Hi, I'm off to Magaluf in September, can anybody PM me information/links for the clubs and bars there? :D Ta
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.