Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
that is great to know richard. i have been noting all the tips you have left on the sight and they are most useful. thank you
Hi Richard,
You've found out more about Menorca in 15 days than I have in
15 years ! Well done,please tell me where I can get a 'Menu del dia' for 7 euros ? Have you sampled the nosh at good old Bar Espana in Es Castell yet ? Very popular with the 'Locals' always an indication of good value.
I will add your recommenedation in Es castell to my list - we love es castell anyway so that will be great

We found the cheapest Menu of the days to be in the touristy/commercial areas where the normal prices were already cheap if you know what I mean

The one I gave an example of was not far from The Water Park in Delfines
but cannot remember the name

Plus highly recommended one for the Menu of the Day was La Rueda in Saint Luis - but cannot remember the exact price - that place was full of locals at lunch time

Thing is about me is that I can't sit still for more than 10 minutes so I am always looking for different places to visit hence all the places I then recommend

I think a lot of people who visit Menorca and don't get out and about are really missing out on a great island
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.