General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Thank you very much Miss Pink :thanks

I hope you and everybody else has a fantastic Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year

Graham
Many thanks Miss Pink :cheers

Have a lovely Christmas everyone & Happy New Year to you all :pele
How's everyones Christmas shopping going?
:) MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)

re Xmas shopping -for the first time EVER, I've done all mine and so has 'er indoors -now stuck into the task of card writing - I am really seriously considering ending cards tho' -the postal costs are getting very hard to bear -for our relatively small circle of friends,acquaintances and relatives its going to cost more than £30 for stamps!!! :cry
Phil wrote:

Mines all done and wrapped :D

Got Christmas dinner meat sorted, lamb. None of us like turkey so lamb it is.

My deccies are up... :cheers
Merry Christmas to everyone :)
My shopping is all done- more due to the fact that I thought I might end up back in hospital. Things beginning to improve for me, and now I have the added bonus of being super organised :D
Phil wrote:

I finished mine a few weeks back and all wrapped. It's my son's birthday today (9th) so I had those bought and wrapped early too, I like being prepared early
Have a great Christmas everybody, I really should start thinking about it soon, at least we have bought half the cards :tup
Fiona wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone :)
My shopping is all done- more due to the fact that I thought I might end up back in hospital. Things beginning to improve for me, and now I have the added bonus of being super organised :D

Great to hear that Fi, excellent news :tup
Miss Pink wrote:
Phil wrote:

I finished mine a few weeks back and all wrapped. It's my son's birthday today (9th) so I had those bought and wrapped early too, I like being prepared early

Happy Birthday to your son, hope he had a brilliant day :pele
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Miss Pink wrote:
Phil wrote:

Happy Birthday to your son, hope he had a brilliant day :pele

Bless you he did thank you Glynis x
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/download/file.php?id=450&t=1

Very Christmassy.......It looks lovely Glynis :tup

Sanji x
Just to be different .......

http://i58.tinypic.com/290ud4w.jpg

Happy Christmas.
Peace. Health. Love.

Sanji x
Well, it's nearly here, just got to face the crowds and get some fresh veg in :yikes :cry
Sprouts went on Sunday pm ....should be ready by Xmas day lunchtime :rofl
I've been waiting for a year to see my son and when he walked through my front door last night, (for me) Christmas had arrived.

I've got a week to enjoy every second before he goes back to Hk.

Sanji
Aww best Christmas present ever Sanji, have a great time & catch up :tup

Well, the shops weren't too bad. Got everything we wanted & the fridge is now full to the brim with nibbles etc. No room for the veg so we've put it in hubby's van on the front :tup

Dave, I always steam my sprouts, carrots, cauliflower etc. The one veg that I find takes forever is Swede (or turnip as we call it...lol)
is it Christmas :que this year has been a strange one for me as I am in a new job nights regular and in a hotel.
some weeks I just don't know what day it is :cry
I have not written a single card this year as I am working all over Christmas and the new year :(
just another day to me but I will hopefully be making other peoples xmas great in work :)

Happy Christmas All :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.