Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Mijas Costa
6 Posts
Where in Mijas Costa, it's a rather large area and will you have a car?
will be staying at the Atlantic Club Campanario de Calahonda and we will have a car
Dear Sean.

Calahonda is full of bars and restaurants, but Im not to familiar with many of them.
With your car, I would recommend a day up at Mijas village, Fuengirola for the shopping, Puerto Banus for a bit of posing and flash car spotting, Cabopino port for a relaxing walk and quiet meal.
For a drink/meal with lively music, try Max Beach in Riviera del sol. Its on the beach and has a youngish atmosphere. If you want real quality try El Oceano just before the La Cala turn (km 200). La Cala itself has many good restaurants, El Gusto next to Biddy Mulligans is good and El Patio which is opposite is also fine.
Anymore info required? Please ask.

Lollys mate.
Also recommend Salvador's in La Cala, and, just a five-minute drive from Calahonda, Sinbad's restaurant on the beach at Marbesa (take Gasolinera de Las Chapas exit).
Ronda is certainly worth a visit; beautiful place. A bit further, but the Nerja caves also worth a visit.

The poshest retaurant in La Cala is the Mijas Playa.

Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.