Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I stayed in PDB in august '03 and loved it. Theres a bar restaurant right on the main street, cant remember the name , but its got crazy golf, bowling, ect and a bucking bull, the kids will love it........ :D and the adults :D

Not sure about the waterpark but I think it's pretty close to where your staying,
Also do be careful about booking any excursions with the tour reps, a few years ago when I stayed in Es Cana I went on a wild west night and it was a complete rip off.........

Have a great time,

sam x
Ibizas only waterpark is in PDBossa at the top end of the resort.Not a big park but plenty of rides.If you're staying in PDB get there early before the coaches arrive and youi wont have to queue(cant remember how to spell it!!!)The coaches will leave about 4pm so go back in on the pass and no queues again
Ta muchly for your replies. We will get to water park early as we like to make a day of it. We keep a running total of all mini golf scores to see who wins out the family, I always come last so i'm determined i'm winning this year. :lol: Can anyone recommend any excusions at all ?
I would recommend you jump on a bus or even walk from PDB to Ibiza Town and spend a few hours there around the port and old town,Its very interesting,also try and spend a night there as well,things liven up about midnight and you'll see a few eye openers.
Another nice day out would be to get the ferry from Ibiza town to Santa Eulalia - its a beautiful resort.
If you are beach lovers hop on the ferry to Formentera.You can get one from PDB I think.

Lots of excursions but we tend not to go on them as we go to the east coast and use the ferry boats as our excursions
The mini golf bar on the main street in PDB is excellent. Spent many a night there and serves a lovely beer as well!! :wink:
Many thanks to all your replies. Really looking forward to going as never been! Sure hubby will be testing the beer! Happy hols all :D
guigi

what week you going ?
we are going 20th august for 2 weeks
There used to be a crazy golf across the road from the Fiesta Algarb hotel (I think it was next to the Rialto apartments) the water park is at the back of the resort near the Airport.

There was also a small crazy golf on the opposite side of the road to the Ebano Apartments although this may have been developed by now.
We are going the 7th aug stitch, so we'll be coming back the day after you arrive. Where abouts are you staying whilst there? Have good hols all :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.