Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Welcome to Holidaytruths!

I think that you will need to provide us with more detailed information before anyone can devise you properly. For example, was this a traditional package, a dynamic package or a DIY with you booking the hotel separate to flight? It will also help to name both who you booked it through (for example, did you book it direct with a tour operator or through a travel agent?) and the name of the hotel concerned.

Whilst you appear to have a case for being refunded the difference in price between the 2 hotels at the very least, it's not clear who your contract was with and hence who you should be seeking redress from. Also, you mention that there were other problems but without knowing more about them it's difficult to offer advice re whether you might be able to obtain compensation or not.

SM
Hi thanks for looking at my problem the Holiday was a package Holiday Flight . transfers and hotel Problems being air con not able to keep temperature down, rooms not clean, lack of space, And the Not 5 star standard that we had booked
Hi the holiday was a package holiday Hotel flight and transfers included in price Problems with the standard of hotel we were put in Air con not working properly not clean lack of space
with whom did you book,as it sounds like it may have been a dynamic package and your travel advisor may have been let own by the bedbank [we have seen several complaints lately that pass back to the bedbank]

wizard
Recently booked a holiday through travel republic, to cairo requested direct flight on BA. However, when the conformation came through a few hours later it was booked on Turkish Airway. Sent within a few hours to advise that I asked for direct flight and why a flight with Turkish airline had been booked. This has been going on for four days now. Also spoke to Turkish airline who advised they would issue these tickets as it not scheduled flight to cairo. What can I do.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.