Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
It truly is baffling in this day and age of technology. I do feel for those on board and their families. The not knowing where they are, if they are alive or dead must be heartbreaking. :(
I am convinced there are countries that know exactly what track the plane took but revealing this is less important than revealing their military capabilities.
On 911 it was proved that you can make mobile phone calls from an airliner when it flies over civilisation. There had to be statistically more than 100 mobile phones on that plane, yet not one single call was made. Hijackers may confiscate the ones they found, but would they get them all?. Suggests to me that everyone was dead in the period it was supposedly flying along one of those corridors.
My guess would be it has been shot down.
Interesting Elaine . Looks like my scenario is No. 11, hope for the sake of all on board that I am wrong.
this also could makes sense http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

just read this is theory 5 on the BBC News link. but the above link is Chris Goodfellow full explanation
Thanks JHE another interesting read. I think I prefer this explanation.
At last something that sounds a much more credible explanation.
I can't imagine what the relatives are going through just now. It has been the cruellest time for them- to have a chance that your loved ones are alive and then to finally be told that they are gone for ever. Let's now hope that we find out how and why- particularly for the families of the pilots.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.