Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Mj,s
10 Posts
Yes indeed it is, just walked past it.
I've heard on the "Goa Grapevine" that MJ's won't be re-opening next season - I believe the lady currently running it is nearing the end of her contract.

GFF xx
Mamboman,
It is still open, but it is not the same. When we previously met there, Ash,Elu & Raj we running it & it had a good feel about it.
But Ash is now at shooters & Elu & Raj are at the Sports bar directly opposite Titos.

Regards
Stewbacca :fly
Raj - (Mogli) is now at Club Cubana, he left Sports Cafe so poor Ilu is all by himself there. Ash is still at Shooters though.

GFF xx
Raj - (Mogli) is now at Club Cubana, he left Sports Cafe so poor Ilu is all by himself there. Ash is still at Shooters though.

Poor Ilu, mogli will be having a ball in Cuban though I'm sure :lol:
Hi Martin,

Poor Ilu, he doesn't seem at all happy at Sports Cafe, i think his brother is trying to get him a job with him next season. As for Mogli, well he's not too happy either....his girlfriend has gone bak to Sweden and he's like a love sick teenager, I think he's waiting for his visa to come through then he'll be off to Sweden himself for a few years.

GFF xx
Hi GFF, when I was there last year, Mogli's g/f had just returned and he would spend hours on the phone to her, love sick is right! He was talking of heading out there then, hope he manages it. Do you know Villas? the yound boy who worked in the shack with Ash and Ilu? Just wondering if he went back to the shack again or managed to find a job in one of the bars. Where does Ilus brother work?
Hi Martin,

Mogli has already been to Sweden once, he was there at the end of last season and came back in October. I think his girlfriends dad has his own construction Co (going from memory), he was working for him for a few months....good luck to him i say.
Ilu's brother Raj (aka Steve or Riyaz) works at Shooters with Ash and Lucky. I don't know about villas, I think he's working on the watersports?

GFF xx
Cheers, I keep forgetting ryiaz is Ilus brother, they are so different! Hope your right about Villas, be good to see him away from the shack!

great news about Mogli, hope it all works out for him. he must have found it cold in Sweden! :shock: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.