Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
;)
Hello
I text polly this morning to wish them all a happy st patrics Day, I bet there will be some sore heads tomorrow i bet they are having a wale of a time, It 23.10 now out there do you think they may all be tucked up in there beds by now :rofl

I wish i was there with them i am so jealous :(

But i will be out there to join them on friday morning yippee :pele

Pip
x
:clap
As no one else wondered about our dear friends tonight at molly malones,
I myself can`t wait to hear.

cuz i nosey.

Pip
x :rofl
They've all been very quiet today, no update reports at all :que must all still be asleep trying to rid themselves of their hangovers :rofl Come on guys give us an update on what you all got up to last night :)
;)

Hi chatted with robbie this morning,He was not very forthcoming, about last night only that he met the gang and is feeling a little rough today :rofl

Lets hope one of the others log on and give us the run down, I bet it was great :)

Pip
x
I was there on monday, but didn't stay too long as we flew back yesterday evening, and we didn't want to fly back with hangovers :cheers . It was in full swing when I left at 11pm, and proabably went on til the early hours. Gemma33 is staying at our hotel, but I didn't see her yesterday morning!

I'll write more and a trip report when I'm more awake ;)
Liz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.