General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Stay tied to a pager and use those earning for holidays :sun2
? What do you mean- tied to a pager?
That's what I do since retiring from the wholetime fire service, I commit to being on call for at least 120 hrs a week and carrying a pager with my local retained fire station, which means that for those hours I cannot be further than 5 minutes away from the fire station.
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
How do you save for your holidays?
I tend to bulk buy essential household things when there is a good discount. I use cashback websites and stick the cash into a holiday account. What do you do?

I got back from holiday and hubby had done the shopping. He couldn't remember if we had toilet rolls so bought 3 x 9 packets. 27 toilet rolls for the 2 of us :really
now if he had used ClickSnap in Quidco he would have £3 cashback coming back to him :D I haven't bought toilet roll for over a year as I got heaps during an bonus avios deal. Probably another year before I need to buy again :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.