Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Yes, both should be open. Taxi is an option but the Monkey Park is on TF1 and the Camel park is between Chayofa and La Camella. Would be a lot easier if you could hire a car for the day, you would easily be able to fit both attractions in during one day
Thanks. How far apart are the two?
The camel park has a free bus if you get a leaflet it tells you the times
i would not advise going to the camel park in the south we went and there were dying/dead animals everywere we took pics and nitified the relevent authorities the camel park in the north is a much better run place
and all were open last week
Daxy, how long ago did you go to the Camel park in the South? We have been quite a few times and not seen anything like you mention. There is also a fabulous resturant there that is worth a visit one evening
hi jackie we went no longer than 12 months ago and also went to see if things improved last week which it hadnt there were dead goats,chickens,various birds all dead in cages a dead dog and several cats all left to rott
is it the same one with a petrol station outside and about 10 mins from lc
or the one up the mountains with the retsaurant and the man that makes cigars while you watch this is the best camel park we have seen they give you costumes to dress in and give you a camel driving licence lol!
Hi Daxy

Yes the one between Chayofa and La Camella which is about ten mins outside LC as you say. That really suprises me as I have said I have never seen anything like that there. Did you ask for their complaints books [all companies here have to have one]. They are checked regularly by the Councils and if they do not have one you can Denounce them.
hi jackie

no i didnt know this and yes this is the park they must of realy picked there selfes up but from what i seen last week it still looked the same to me i didnt go looking for the animals though it was graffic enough last time the camel park up in the mountains is awesome the animals are very well looked after i will venture further into the park next time and check it out and ask for the complaints book cheers daxy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.