UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi Judy ive seen a trip advertised in the EP but it was for a 3 day trip. Im very interested if any one knows of a 1 day trip or even just over night stay. Julie
Hi... I am interested in the 3 day trip....want to take my boys....what do you mean by EP...I live in North Wales...
Hi vonny can you remember which tour operator it was for in the ep have searched the web etc but cant find it thanks :tup
To avoid confusion, and to make things easier for our visually impaired members who rely on screen readers, it would be appreciated if abbreviations such as EP could be avoided and words could be typed in full instead.

Many thanks
David :wave
I've found this website with a tour on 18th August leaving from various places (none of them near Leeds....)
http://www.door2tour.com/tour-overview.aspx?qs=productid_e_159614

but I don't know anything about the company.

I would think that from Leeds it would be too far to do a day trip....Monkey World is very near the south coast.

You could fly with flybe from Leeds/Bradford to Southampton, and get a train from Southampton parkway (right next to the airport) via Bournemouth to Wool.There is a travelodge/inn type hotel near Southampton airport....or you could find a hotel in Dorset.
Hi judy im sure it was with Evening post holidays but not 100% sure. I seen the advert twice now in the last 3 weeks, but unfortunately thrown papers away. Hope you find something soon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.