Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Montemar
5 Posts
Montemar is about the last stretch before the Torremolinos boundary, then becomes Benalmadena. Just beyond La Carihuela heading west. If there at lunchtime, think of stopping at the Dark Side of the Moon bar/restaurant close to the beach. Great food, nice setting and friendly staff.
I always thought Montemar was on the north side of the main road,away from the beach .So the Pez Espada and the Carhiuela Palace Park are in Montemar?
Hi Pipefitter. Calle Montemar stretches all the way from the north of the road to the Paseo Maritimo at Plaza del Remo. If pressed, I'd say the Pez Espada was in Montemar and Carihuela Palace in La Carihuela. If I was asked to put money on it, I'd say both were in Torremolinos!
Montemar is on the way to Benal,i too still call it Torremolinos,it is just a place name in the town,isn`t it?.the Ten pin bowling alley is there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.