Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi,
There is an extension being built on the side. When we were there 18 months ago it was just a hole in the ground. When we were at the Eden Mare in Nov 2005 it had progressed to the concrete block shell stage but never actually saw anyone doing much work. Maybe they only work out of season. A bigger worry will be traffic noise, There is a main road in front and behind this hotel.If you are on the fifth floor at the back of the hotel you feel like you are sitting in the middle of the road when on the balcony. Ask for a room at the front or higher up than 5.
Thanks for the info. They have booked a sea view so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Sea view rooms are all at the front so they will not be sitting in the traffic. They will enjoy Madeira. Make sure they go to the Solar d'juda (hope that's right) and eat their 'steak on the stone'. Also try the espada fish. I can taste it now!!!!
Thanks, I'll pass on the message. Dad will love the steak!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.