Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Mosta dome
4 Posts
The hours of opening are 05:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 20:00. 7 days a week. Don't wear shorts or skimpy tops when visiting.
ta for the info, by the way, wife and I have travelled to many different places all over the world and ALWAYS show respect for places of worship (churches, mosque, etc.) and similar and even when out shopping in some parts of the world. the sight of me showing too much flesh would be very upsetting for anybody, it even puts me off my food.

Or indeed any church, chapel, or any place of religious worship in Malta & Ghawdex, so many times over the years I have seen ignorant people just march in to these places in unsuitable attire, they really should have more respect

i dont think people intend to be disrespectful, simply that malta is a hot country, and they may just've been out and realised that they'd want to visit a church, mosta dome.

they provide shawls on entry as well
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.