Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Spinner, I posted the same information with link on Saturday and it was made a sticky for a short while then moved onto the Visa topic thread.

I think its been probably read by most members by now and Fiona felt to keep it to the one thread ? :shrug
Fair enough......But I have to say I visit almost everyday and I hadn't spotted your post and if I had I would have congratulated you on posting ithe information and helping other forum members like myself that were unaware of the changes made by the HCI.

However, the mods seem to allow some very strange forum topics and let them run but important information like this get burried....sorry..it sucks!

:x
I missed your post Elliebee - been away for a few days. I really think this is an important issue for people and it needs to stay around on the site for a while.

People are paying a lot of money to visa "agents" and now they don't need to! I could have saved £60 if I'd delayed things for a few days.

What harm will it do to leave it as a topic for a week or so?
Ellibee it happend to a post I put on also. I asked for the email address for Riverside Regency and it was moved to anothe riverside regency post and didnt get one reply maybe I should have given it a different heading, nevermind eh.
spinner
if you had an issue with your thread being moved perhaps the first step should have been a pm- as someone else has done? As a mod, I may not always make decisions that everyone likes but I DO listen to suggestions.

hedge a bet that most forum members have now stopped reading that thead

nearly 90 000 views would tend to show this is not the case.

Announcement on visas as promised in reply to the pm suggestion
  • Edited by Fiona 2007-10-30 10:00:35
riverside@salyaranet
hope this helps ginlizzy :D, although I do know there are two hotels with the same name
Fiona could you not make the announcement a sticky for a while?

As others have said, it is very very important to members of this forum and it seems that many have missed the information.
the announcement is actually a sticky Elliebee. It will be the first thread on the forum for all to see. Are you saying that you don't want it as an announcement?
Ahh Ok Fiona, just seen it at the very top.

Thanks
it can't get any higher :lol:
I've also changed the title
cheers Fiona
You are so helfull. Couldnt find it for love nor money.
Helpful. yes certainly! Helful? I'd take a view on that, Fiona!!

Thanks for sorting it out!
:rofl
now....was that a spelling mistake or not??
goa
LOL nice one Ginlizzy
:oops: :oops: :oops:
It was a undeliberate spelling mistake sorry Fiona
But glad I gave you all a giggle :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.