Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Mr ungs safari
5 Posts
Hi debs81,

We haven't been to Samui for a couple of years. I don't know Mr Ung (or his safari), but the tour is a fairly standard one and the price quoted is probably quite typical.

I think, though, that unless Mr Ungs safari has been particularly recommended, you may be better off waiting until you arrive, speaking to other people and getting their recommendation on the best company /guide and the typical price.

Whatever you decide - enjoy

Peter
with all due respect ... that sounds like a heck of a lot of things to do in a day!!... I agree with Pete... wait until you get there, see how you feel and check out what you can find locally.
Well we waited until we arrived.
There are three tours that are almost identical, but we were informed that Mr Ungs is the best. It was 100 baht more than the others.
It was recommended by other people on holiday as well as the hotel.
We had a fantastic day. Yes there was alot to see and do. But it was very structured. The drive through the jungle was great.
We had such a laugh and will always remember the fun we had.
I would definately recommend this trip.
good to get recommendations on trips :D We did a half day tour which included some of what you did. Can't remember who with though. I loved the working monkey!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.